• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Huge living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the generous balcony.
• Master suite can fit a king-size bed and contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size with built-in wardrobes for your clothes and linens.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
A very popular, large development situated above and below Victoria Road, and within easy reach to Pokfulam country park. Baguio Villa is a rural delight that combines living convenience, quiet environment and nice views, a good selection of recreational facilities and an assortment of layouts with high efficiency ratio. It is built between 1975 and 1979 on a refreshing green landscape. It comprises a total of 19 blocks in 6 phases. Phases 1, 2, 3 and 6 are defined as Lower Baguio Villa and Phases 4 and 5 are Upper Baguio Villa. Flats range in size from 1,020 sq. ft to 2,680 sq. ft. with either sea or mountain views. Residents are well served by supermarkets, shops, restaurants and schools in this child and pet friendly neighbourhood. There are ample car parking facilities, and public transportation frequent.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis