• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom has its own balcony and can easily fit in a king-size bed. One wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balconies.
The Morgan with the acclaimed New York firm Robert A.M. Stern Architect's trademark design is expected to become a hallmark of contemporary classicism and could provide a new standard for luxury residences. Completed in 2016 at a premier address of Conduit Road, it is a distinctive 28-floor tower with an over 40-metre wide 20-metre high podium facade finished in limestone and a vertical green wall. It features an impressive 9-metre high grand entrance lobby, 2-bedroom duplexes rarely available in the Mid-levels area, and The Morgan Club that offers a comprehensive range of indoor and outdoor facilities. There are 4 apartments on each floor. Typical units range from 483 to 1,381 sq.ft. saleable in size, with a special 362 sq.ft. penthouse apartment. The property conveniently stands close to the Mid-levels Escalator connecting directly to Central Business District.
Bar, Function Room, Gym, Karaoke, Library, Lounge, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Reading Room