• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and there are 2 more spacious bedrooms for your flexible furnishing arrangement.
• Lots of space in the built-in wardrobes to organize your clothes and accessories.
• Open kitchen comes equipped with necessary appliances including a 3-door fridge and built-in oven. Plenty of wooden cabinets to keep your pots and pans.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the bay-shaped balcony.
Situated at the beginning of Conduit Road just a short walk from the Mid-levels Escalator, Pearl Garden was built in 1974 and is made up of three 21-floor blocks. Each floor contains two 2,100 sq.ft. units, giving a total of 126 units. Each apartment has an efficient layout, high ceilings and distinct circular balcony. While most of the apartments have green surrounding views and mountain views, those units on the higher levels enjoy open city and harbour views.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
20 Jan 2020