• Panoramic racecourse views sweep through the large windows at the front of the apartment.
• High ceiling gives the apartment a feel of space.
• Floor-to-ceiling built-in storage, curtains, split-type air-con, full sized wall mirrors, and dark-colour wooden walls and partitioning bring an equilibrium.
• Elongated living and dining room extends to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can easily accommodate a king-sized bed and has full sized sliding glass door dividing the room from the posh ensuite bathroom.
• Contemporary mono-toned ensuite bathroom features freestanding tub, minimalist faucet and storage, texture walls, and dark-colour walls setting apart the toilet.
• Other bedroom is also of great size.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Dark-colour cabinets in the kitchen rise from the floor to the ceiling, together with MIELE appliances, including coffee machine, gas hob cooktop and oven.
• Powder room just off the living room comes convenient when you have guests.
• Maid's room is bright, accommodating the fridge, washer and dryer, and has a mirrored door accessing the maid's bathroom.
• Reward yourself with a drink on the balcony at the end of a hardworking day.
Secluded in the quiet private location, this 4-tower development provides homes for 315 families. The blocks were completed in different years, from 1974 through to 1980, and have 12, 24, 23 and 23 floors respectively. There are 3 units on each floor of block A, while the other blocks have 4 units per floor. Layouts come in 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms, and sizes vary from 1,189 to 1,462 sq.ft. saleable. There are open city and green views, and the community is served by regular mini buses. Residents can take an easy walk down to Wan Chai.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
25 Feb 2020