• Looking out to the Central Business District with a partial view of Victoria Harbour beyond.
• A comfortable look around the neighbourhood in this low-density location.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Long living and dining room can be divided and has access to the good-sized balcony.
• There are built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, and plenty of space to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Freestanding gas stove and oven is provided in the kitchen.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Maid's room includes private bathroom.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Hardly found colonial low-rise block built in 1954, standing on the highly sought-after MacDonnell Road, just minutes from Central and Admiralty. There are 4 spacious units on each of the 5 floors of the building, and all apartments are about 1,370 to 1,400 sq.ft. saleable area with large balcony, open views, and high efficiency ratio. Buses and minibuses frequent.