• Looks onto the surroundings and the treelined Wong Nai Chung Road.
• Enjoy the piece of open green of the racecourse.
• Rectangular living and dining room has lots of large windows to keep fresh air circulation.
• Master bedroom could fit a queen-size bed and includes built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom.
• Walk through the corridor into the big kitchen with breakfast area, and further into the second bedroom with 2-aspect views at the back.
• All necessary appliances, including fridge and oven, are installed in the kitchen.
An older 9-storey building block standing at the prime location of an exclusive residential community since 1965, facing the open green of the racecourse and the treelined tramway. It offers eighteen 2-bedroom apartments with 2 on each floor. All units are 1,125 sq.ft. saleable. Prestige schools, restaurants, grocery and specialty stores, and public transportation are all steps away. An easy walk to the vibrant Causeway Bay district.
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
24 Sep 2019